Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
Released 2020, March 15
220g, 8.8mm thickness
Android 10, up to Android 11, One UI 3.0
128GB/512GB storage, microSDXC₦420,000.00
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra₦420,000.00
Samsung Galaxy M51
Released 2020, September 11
213g, 9.5mm thickness
Android 10, up to Android 11, One UI 3.1
128GB storage, microSDXC₦190,000.00
Samsung Galaxy M51₦190,000.00
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
₦140,000.00 – ₦150,000.00
- The most advanced SAMSUNG smartwatch is now also the most stylish. The Galaxy Watch3 combines powerful technology with a premium, customizable design so you can manage the day-to-day from your wrist, beautifully. With LTE connection, call, text and pay from your watch so you can leave your phone behind while you run out for coffee or go run a 5K.
- Keep an eye on wellness with advanced health monitoring and go for days without charging. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3₦140,000.00 – ₦150,000.00
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
- Control Active Noise Canceling level for immersive sound experience
- Bring studio sound to you from powerful 2-way speakers with sound by AKG
- Immerse yourself with cinematic sound surrounding you with 360 Audio*
- Enjoy clear calling with high functional 3-mic system
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro₦80,000.00
Samsung Galaxy S20
Samsung Galaxy S20 mobile was launched on 11th February 2020. The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×3200 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Samsung Galaxy S20 is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 990 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.73GHz, 2 cores clocked at 2.5GHz and 4 cores clocked at 2GHz. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy S20 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S20 supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S20 on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a 64-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture, and a 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 10-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture. The front camera also features autofocus.₦310,000.00
Samsung Galaxy S20₦310,000.00
Samsung Galaxy A12
Samsung after A11 brings now A12, which will be the new series of the company. The specs of the smartphone according to the new information is that it will be a mid-range smartphone and will be the first smartphone of the series. The Samsung Galaxy A12 will be packing a MediaTek Helio P35 chipset.
₦78,000.00 – ₦83,000.00
- The internal storage capacity of the coming smartphone is 64 gigabytes which means that Samsung’s Galaxy A12 has got two variants. One will be a budget phone and the other one will be a bit expensive. The internal storage capacity of the coming handset Samsung Galaxy A12’s can be increased by using the dedicated slot. So, there will be no issue with storage whether you go for the budget smartphone or buy the expensive variant of the Galaxy A12 by Samsung.
- The RAM that is embedded in the smartphone is 4 gigabytes of RAM.
- The RAM capacity is also different for both the variants of the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A12₦78,000.00 – ₦83,000.00
UK Used Samsung Galaxy S10+
Completely redesigned to remove interruptions from your view. No notch, no distractions. Precise laser cutting, on-screen security, and a Dynamic AMOLED that’s easy on the eyes make the Infinity-O Display the most innovative Galaxy screen yet. We’ve moved security from the back of the phone to the front, fusing the Ultrasonic Fingerprint directly into the screen.
It’s a full kit of lenses in your pocket. There’s a Telephoto Camera for amazing zoom possibilities, a Wide-angle Camera for everyday moments, and an Ultra Wide Camera for panoramic landscapes. Five cameras available only on Galaxy S10+. 8MP RGB Depth Camera only available on Galaxy S10+. Galaxy S10 comes with 3 rear cameras and 1 front camera, and Galaxy S10e comes with 2 rear cameras and 1 front camera. Telephoto, Wide-angle, and Ultra Wide Cameras powerful enough to capture your vision. 16MP Ultra Wide Camera lets you fit more in each shot. And in combination with the 12MP Wide-angle and Telephoto Cameras, you can shoot with 2x optical zoom.
Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ learn your daily routine and usage patterns, powering down apps you don’t need. Also, Adaptive Power Saving Mode manages your battery life based on the prediction of your day.1 And with up to a 4100mAh (typical) battery capacity on Galaxy S10+, you can spend more time living and less time charging, ( Galaxy S10 has 3400mAh (typical) and Galaxy S10e has 3100mAh (typical) battery capacity.) Thanks to the power of Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ wirelessly charge faster than previous Galaxy phones when you use a Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad, and with the charger’s Turbo Cooling Fan, you won’t have to worry about your phone overheating.₦185,000.00
UK Used Samsung Galaxy S10+₦185,000.00
UK Used Samsung Galaxy S10₦160,000.00
UK Used Samsung Galaxy S8+
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus features a large 6.2inch, boundaryless display.
This Samsung Galaxy 4G mobile loads every app quicker with its 4GB RAM. The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is a highly innovative, smart, and genius creation.
It is equipped with the world’s first 10nm processor that responds to your searches and clicks and offers you a benchmark shattering performance.
The 4GB RAM provides much-needed support to the CPU, boosting it at the right moments when you switch between multiple tasks or open a demanding app.
The look of the device catches your attention and holds it there for a while.
This beautiful mobile strikes a chord with lovers of beauty and elegance with its smooth patterned back, attractive curves, and rich black shade. It’s no border design that makes the super large
6.2inch screen looks bigger and immersive.₦100,000.00
UK Used Samsung Galaxy S8+₦100,000.00
UK Used Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone runs on the Android v8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
The phone is powered by Octa-core (2.7 GHz, Quad-core, M2 Mongoose + 1.7 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53) processor.
It runs on the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9810 Chipset.
It has 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone has a Super AMOLED display. It measures 158.1 mm x 73.8 mm x 8.5 mm and weighs 189 grams.
The screen has a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels and 531 PPI pixel density.
It has an aspect ratio of 18.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 83.99 %.
On the camera front, the buyers get an 8 MP Front Camera and on the rear, there’s a 12 MP + 12 MP camera with features like Wide Angle Selfie.
It is backed by a 3500 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, NFC, and more.₦115,000.00
UK Used Samsung Galaxy S9+₦115,000.00
UK Used Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung Galaxy S9 has a dual aperture rear camera with 2 f-stop modes. The Galaxy S9 has a 3000mAh battery that lets you get through the day on a single charge.The Samsung Galaxy S9 features a polished aluminum frame with an IP68-certified body for water and dust resistance.
The Galaxy S9 has a 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Infinity Display with a resolution of 2960 x 1440 pixels, a pixel density of 570ppi, and an aspect ratio of 18.5:9. The S9 has a 12MP rear camera with a dual-aperture design that adapts to the varying lighting conditions just like the human eye.
It even includes an 8MP front camera with Intelligent Scan for easy unlocking of the phone even in the dark. This Samsung smartphone features a Samsung exynos 9810 Octa-Core processor and 4GB RAM that makes multitasking swift and fluid. It has a 64GB ROM for storage, and the internal storage capacity can be expanded up to 400GB via the microSD slot. The 3000mAh battery of the Galaxy S9 features adaptive fast charging, and it also supports WPC and PMA wireless charging. This variant of the Samsung Galaxy S9 comes in a beautiful black finish.₦95,000.00
UK Used Samsung Galaxy S9₦95,000.00
UK Used Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 has a 5.8inch, frameless screen with bright and clear visuals.
- This Samsung Galaxy 4G mobile sports an elegant black finish.
- The revolutionary design of the Samsung Galaxy S8 begins from the inside out.
- It has a large 5.8inch screen with no boundaries so as not to disturb your immersive point of views.
- This display bends around the edges with a beautiful curve, which along with the smooth black finish back, gives it an eye catching look.
UK Used Samsung Galaxy S8₦80,000.00
Samsung Galaxy A02S
A lot less bezel, a lot more view
Expand your view to the 6.5-inch Infinity-V Display of Galaxy A02s and see how less screen delivers more view. Thanks to HD+ technology, your everyday content looks its best—sharp, crisp and clear.
Looks as good as it feels
Galaxy A02s combines streamlined design aesthetics with classic colors. Refined curves make it comfortable to hold and provides easy screen navigation. A modern matte finish adds a gentle, shine-free surface texture and comes in Black, Red and Blue.
Multiple ways to capture your world with Triple Camera
Snap memorable moments in clear detail with the 13MP Main Camera. Customize focus with Depth Camera, or get closer to the details with Macro Camera.
Macro Camera pays attention to the tiny details
Get in close with the 2MP Macro Camera and discover details you may have missed otherwise. It applies natural Bokeh effect to your pictures, allowing your subject to stand out from the background.₦68,000.00 – ₦73,000.00
Samsung Galaxy A02S₦68,000.00 – ₦73,000.00
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 ESim
₦545,000.00 – ₦565,000.00
- The 6.7-inch AMOLED main display is sharp and vibrant, giving all of your photos, videos, and apps a chance to shine. That 120Hz refresh rate should never be discounted, either. It just makes even basic tasks like scrolling through Twitter so much smoother.
- There’s also a 1.9-inch cover display that’s active when the Z Flip 3 is fully closed, showing users the time, weather, notifications, music, and other things that you might want to see at a glance. It’s not huge, but it’s big enough that you can get the gist of text messages or Twitter DMs.
- From a performance perspective, the Z Flip 3 sings thanks to 8GB of RAM paired with a Snapdragon 888 processor. I certainly didn’t encounter any slowdown or hitching whatsoever in my time testing it
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 ESim₦545,000.00 – ₦565,000.00
Samsung Z Fold 1Main Display
- 7.3″ QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED Display (4.2:3)
- Infinity Flex Display (2152×1536)
- *Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners and the upper cutout. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and the upper cutout.
- 4.6″ HD+ Super AMOLED Display (21:9)
- *Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners.
Samsung Z Fold 1₦575,000.00
Samsung Z Fold 2
₦640,000.00 – ₦740,000.00
- Folded, it’s a phone. Unfolded it’s a tablet. Have the best of both worlds with the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 . This latest factory unlocked new Android is a mobile device unlike any other. It features two immersive displays on one incredible device.
- Enjoy its cinematic brilliance with an expansive 7.6” dynamic AMOLED screen. This a smartphone that can stand on its own. Use either of the large displays and enjoy viewing or taking pictures and video from any angle without needing any stands or accessories. Cutting-edge performance, long-lasting battery life, and an expansive 120Hz refresh rate display make Galaxy Z Fold2 5G the perfect addition to any gamer’s arsenal.
- With faster processing power and faster graphic rendering, you get a supercomputer in the palm of your hand. Catch every idea, knockout work, score big and share all your moments without slowing down. With 12GB of RAM for intensive multitasking — from gaming to streaming, and even live broadcasting all at once. Plus, 256GB built in storage is ample space for your apps and media. Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Galaxy 5G . Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat.
Samsung Z Fold 2₦640,000.00 – ₦740,000.00
Samsung Z Fold 3 D/S
₦1,000,000.00 – ₦1,160,000.00
- Immersive Viewing
When the 7.6-inch Infinity Flex Display lights up like magic, the front camera disappears — leaving behind nothing but your YouTube video.1
With less bezel, no notch and an Under Display Camera, it’s the world’s first foldable phone with an uninterrupted view.
- S Pen and Flex mode
The first S Pen on a foldable.2 Feels write. Get precision your fingers could only dream of as you put pen to glass.
And you can watch, video call and more all hands-free with Flex Mode.
It splits the screen in two, letting you work smarter — like taking a call on the top half and sketching ideas on the lower half.3
- Easy Multitasking
Your phone delivers PC-like productivity, but folds in your palm for portability. Flex mode provides multidimensional experience, so you can do things faster, better and more efficiency.4
- IPX8 Water Resistance
The world’s first water resistant foldable smartphone. An IPX8 rating means you can unfold freely, even if you’re caught in the rain.5
- Armor Aluminum Frame
A super-strong, yet lightweight Armor Aluminum frame is the backbone of this incredible phone, protecting the interior parts of the hinge like a suit of armor.
- Real Flex and Less Breakable Screen
The Main Screen is made of Samsung Ultra Thin Glass — the biggest leap in our foldable display technology. Less breakable and more scratch-resistant than ever before.6
Also, the Front Cover Screen can take a hit, since it’s equipped with Gorilla Glass Victus.
1 Measured diagonally, the screen size is 7.6″ in a full rectangle and 7.4″ accounting for the rounded corners.
The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners
2 S Pen Pro and S Pen Fold edition sold separately. Only use the Samsung S Pen Pro or the S Pen Fold edition designed exclusively for Galaxy Z Fold3. All other S Pens or stylus pens not designed for Galaxy Z Fold3 (including those by other manufacturers) may damage the screen. S Pen support only available on the Main Screen.
3 Certain applications may not support Flex mode. Flex mode supported at angles between 75° and 115°.
4 Certain applications may not support Flex mode.
5 Galaxy Z Fold3 is rated as IPX8. IPX8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Not dust-resistant.
6 Previous foldable devices : Galaxy Z Fold, Galaxy Z Fold2
Samsung Z Fold 3 D/S₦1,000,000.00 – ₦1,160,000.00
- Immersive Viewing
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 With GPS
₦100,000.00 – ₦105,000.00
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2. Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals.
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably. It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces, bands and finishes so it goes with anything.
- Keep your beat. You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2. Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate.(4) (4) this Device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 With GPS₦100,000.00 – ₦105,000.00